Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm pooped!
Spent the day at the Vernonia Bike Park.
Got there at round 10am to find a big old pile of bark dust just waiting for me!!
I use this to put around the shore stunts to help cut back on the weeds and help create a better fall zone for the newbees!




























I also got started on the Dual Stunt Area. Not to much done there yet, I'll need a few hands on this one I think.


























Those things are HEAVY! I just need to get a font loader and push then in all the way, and cut them to size! About 2.5 feet.

Another nice thing I found is that people are riding the new stuff!
The JR. Drop Zone has tire tracks and even a skid mark on the taller of the two, I think some one was trying to get the gonads to hit it, even if it is only a 3 foot drop, got to start somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment